Thursday, November 20, 2014

REAL ESTATE INVESTOR SUCCESS

                     REAL ESTATE INVESTOR SUCCESS


                                   



All you have to do is to know their attitudes and actions, and then I'll know what your chances of success.
 
In the early days I have been in the real estate business, I have met more than five thousand investors of all levels of knowledge and experience. Some are impressively successful, while others have had terrible losses or have experienced dramatic failures. At this time, I have noticed that there are certain characteristics that influence the success of real estate. I've reached a point where I think I can predict with any certainty whether a particular investor succeed. All you have to do is to know their attitudes and actions, and then I'll know what your chances of success.

 
Successful investors I've met are college graduates with doctoral degrees, but also men and women of all races and walks of life, people who were born in poverty and people who have been the abundance, people began to investing at age 19 and people start investing at age 70, people who engage in this activity for part time and full time. No single factor in predicting success, but these are some features that I have discovered that all successful investors have in common. Here are some of them.

4 comments:

  1. the business of real estate is increasingly growing in the world, now is when people need to invest in selling or buying properties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a business that is worth is only needed be informed and this blog help in that

    ReplyDelete
  3. The real estate every day but is generating greater sales market.

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you want something, you do it a goal, if you want success, you will be disciplined, reached your goal.

    ReplyDelete